03 אוגוסט, 2020

PM Netanyahu praises Minister Tzipi Hotovely's "willingness to stand up for our rights here in our land and the justice of the international struggle"

PM Netanyahu takes leave of Minister Tzipi Hotovely: "I was impressed by your willingness to stand up for our rights here in our land and the justice of the international struggle"
 
From: GpoNews
Sent: Sunday, August 2, 2020 3:08 PM
 
PM Netanyahu's Remarks at the Start of the Weekly Cabinet Meeting, 2 August

(Communicated by the Prime Minister's Media Adviser)

 

"First, I would like to take leave of Minister Tzipi Hotovely. Tzipi, I want to thank you for years of dedicated work, both in the Knesset and the Cabinet. You were Deputy Foreign Minister, my deputy, for years. I was impressed by your dedicated work and by your willingness to learn things and to stand up for things – to stand up for our rights here in our land and the justice of the international struggle. I am certain that these qualities and this experience will find maximum and important expression for the State of Israel in in the important place to which you are going, Great Britain. We know that there are complex challenges there and there is major work to do. I am certain that you will succeed.

 

 

Sent to  by Sender: GpoNews
Sender's address: Agudat Sport Hapoel 1 St., Malha, Jerusalem


בלי וירוסים. www.avast.com